Saturday, May 5, 2018

The Jaguar Stalks Her Prey




If you've been reading my blog for any length of time at all, you know I am extremely proud of The Jaguar. I took two of my favorite things in old pulp stories and forced feminization and I merged them together.  While it's never been a big seller for me, I've published it because there is nothing else I have more fun writing. I've had some other people really share my affinity for the character including my illustrator Annabelle Britto.  

The Jaguar Stalks Her Prey includes every published appearance of the character fully illustrated including a new full color illustration from Annabelle of The Jaguar from The Jaguar's Halloween.

Included are stories The Mask of the Jaguar, The City Jaguar: The City of Fire and Rage, The Jaguar: The Birth of a Predator, and The Jaguar's Halloween. The stories contain forced feminization, bondage, humiliation, and female domination in a pulp style.

No comments:

Post a Comment