Friday, February 9, 2018

Welcome to the Real World 5: The Return of Amanda




The one character I could never have created is that of Amanda.  I feel about her with a cross of first love nostalgia and Hannibal Lecter awe. She wasn't my first love and I know Lecter is an odd choice. She may not have been my first love, but she was the first person to feminize me and the Lecter comparison comes from the ingenious way she did it and her propensity for staying one step ahead of me no matter how clever I thought I was being.

Welcome the Real World 5 reintroduces Amanda albeit in fictional form.  The 18 year old discovering her place in the world and finding her passion for domination and feminization is gone to be replaced by a confident 30 year woman who knows who she is and what she wants. For Kylie, it represents a full circle as he is once again face to face with a woman whose significance ins his life is so huge that even he can't quite understand it.

This is the penultimate chapter in our story and with only one book left I promise to have a very satisfying conclusion by mid-March. It's been a long ride, but I think you'll find it very worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment