Saturday, February 3, 2018

Forced Feminization Folio Volume One


[Note: I had originally called this book Erotic Essentials, but I thought the title was just a bit generic so I changed the name.]

Most good ideas start with a problem; most great ideas start with more than one.  In the case of The Forced Feminization Folio, I have over 150 books for sale on Amazon and sometimes anything more than a few weeks old is just ignored by readers.  Meanwhile, every week or two some new reader discovers me and starts trying to read nearly every book I've done.  This gets really expensive and probably a bit discouraging.

I decided to take a page from the comic book companies and create a series of archives.  These archives would each be 10 stories for $9.99, a big savings from the retail price of $29.99 for the stories.  I'm hoping this will allow people to access my last four years of stories without breaking the bank.  I'm really proud of some of these and I look forward to them gaining a whole new audience.

This volume is 62,000 words of story I believe and contains the following stories:

Blind Date
Summer Reunion One 
Summer Reunion Two
The Good, The Bad, and the Sissy
Taking One for the Team
Taken by a Girl Gang
Cuckolded by a Girl Gang
Kidnapped by a Girl Gang
Girl Gang Triumphant
Calendar Girl

I hope you'll check this volume out.  I'm going chronologically from the beginning, but skipping stories like Welcome to College and The Boys of Alpha Theta Nu that have their own collections.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, Kylie - I always love being able to sit down an get lost in a collection or a bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of distilling everything I’ve written to a much more manageable number of books.

    ReplyDelete