Saturday, December 30, 2017

My Wif'e's Girlfriend Kicked me Ass

http://amzn.to/2DybUJu

Originally just called My Wife's Best Friend, this story packs a punch. It follows the format of my Step-Sister and Amy books in that it's a two book set.  My Wife's Best Friend Kicked my Ass! tells the story of a lazy husband who takes advantage of his wife.  Her friends get pissed about it and instead of staging an intervention, they stage an ass whooping.

When Carrie's husband Dave is dumb enough to challenge her best friend Angela to a grappling match, it doesn't go well for him. She's had years of training and she's in better shape.  The end result is a night of
feminization and bondage that he will never forget. 

I made the cardinal sin of releasing the shorter book first, but the next day and the following month set the stage for next week's book, My Wife Kicked My Ass. Some guys just never learn when to shut their mouth.   I hope you like the short two book back to back series.  I enjoy writing them quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment