Saturday, December 30, 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

http://amzn.to/2CpghYf


Well, I guess I got caught up in the holidays as well as my writing because I'm woefully behind on this blog. I was thrilled to get over an initial writer's block to give the Private School series an ending that I thought it deserved.  Things have come full circle for Chase with the return of Hayley, but after all he's been through will he ever be the same.  There's also the matter of one pissed security guard and how to allow Hayley to go back and take her place at the school when  everybody had been told that she had plastic surgery and now looks like Chase.  Private School Payoff wraps this whole story up in a nice bow, an inescapable kind of hogtying bow.

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and get to spend it with those you love.  If you find yourself alone this holiday, I hope you at least have some extra free time to curl up with your eReader and spend it with one of my books.  Here's to a great 2018 and thank you for so much support this year.. I should wind up 2017 having sold nearly double the number of books that I sold in 2016.  Now, I did put out more books this year with my weekly schedule, but that's still a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment