Sunday, November 19, 2017

Feminization: I was a Quarterback Prom Queen

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077JXDSX5

Sometimes, it's just not possible to get a new book out and of course this is a very busy time of year for all of us.  It was made even more difficult for me by the death of a friend of mine and a fellow writer. There was so much awesomeness in Michael, I may just have to share some of it with you at sometime.

Rather than making everybody wait around a week without anything to buy, I thought it was probably time to bundle the Quarterback Prom Queen stories into one book. I even tried a pricing experiment.  There are about 32,000 words in the collection and it would cost $14.95 to buy all books separately. That's where I'd usually price the collection at $5.99, but I wanted to see if I might drum up a bit more business at $4.99. The jury's still out.

What makes QBPQ so exciting for me is that the book had more depth than I ever intended to give it.  The main character Ryan was supposed to be your typical self-centered jock, but the experience gave him some insight and he showed that he actually was a bit more than the stereotype I had originally intended him to be. If you enjoy my usual brand of humiliation, it doesn't get much hotter than watching the big man on campus with the college scholarship brought down to humiliating depths he never knew existed and then brought out the other side transformed and a better person for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment