Saturday, September 2, 2017

Marisol's Way

http://amzn.to/2iSppON

No character I have ever created has gotten more fan mail than Marisol.  Even Claudia says that when she's taking calls on NiteFlirt, she'll talk to guys who want to talk about our Latina vixen.  I don't really remember creating her, but I think I get the fascination.  The girl is dangerous, but in a sexy way like a powerful sports car. She's powerful enough to inflict great pain on any man, but sexy enough to give great pleasure. 

The Girl Gang Saga is like three years old and I've finally decided that the time was right to check in with Marisol.  At the end of the series, Laura was hiring her to work for her company and she had hooked up with Wesley.  It was nice that she had a happy ending, but I couldn't see either of those things really lasting.  She was still too young and untamed to settle down.

Marisol's Way finds her employed doing the thing she does best--feminizing men.  She's just abducted a young executive and she's about to fulfill her contract, but her employers have a score to settle and don't want it to be too easy on him.  If you like the femdom side of my writing, I think you'll really enjoy this one.

Excerpt:

"Welcome to my dungeon," I smirk. "It doesn't look like a dungeon does it? That's kind of the point actually. Nobody goes looking for missing men in a nice home in a nice neighborhood. It is soundproofed though. That's just one modification I made, you'll feel the others soon enough."

I can afford to laugh. In my home, I am the queen. I have the power and I know how to use it. You are a minor annoyance to me, like a mosquito, but no real threat. It wasn't always that way.

As you look up at me trembling, I wonder if you recognize me. I was twenty-four and fresh out of college when we first met. It hadn't been easy to get off the streets, but my dreams were big. I wanted to be a powerful CEO just like you. I had no idea how you'd use that against me to satisfy your vulgar appetites. You shouldn't have messed with my young girl dreams. You shouldn't have crossed that line because you turned me into what I am today. You made me grow up and you made me mean.

In your office you may be king, but you have no pawns or bishops to save you here. Instead, you're a pathetic tied up man looking up at me and wondering what I'm going to do to you. I still remember how you licked your lips salivating over what you'd do to the new girl, but now I'm in control. Now, you will learn what suffering means.

I grab a knife and cut off your pants. That suit you're wearing must have cost you a pretty penny, and I notice you wince thinking about the destruction of your clothing. Or are you afraid of losing something even more valuable as you see how perilously close I bring the blade to your balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment