Saturday, June 24, 2017

From Step Brother to French Maid

http://amzn.to/2t633gU

 From Step Brother to French Maid has been flying off the virtual shelves for me this morning.  I hit publish on the book yesterday afternoon around 1pm, but it didn't go live until the overnight hours.  As of 9:53, the book had already sold fifteen copies. That's amazing to me.

I am taking its success to mean that people liked From Step Brother to Sissy the week before. The success has also encouraged me to turn Quarterback Prom Queen into a two book series as well. There were just too many great humiliating bits to limit it to one volume.

One thing you may notice if you look closely is that Mindi Harris has a writer credit on Step Brother to French Maid.  There were two places where both Claudia and I were stuck, so I asked Mindi to see what she could do with the final confrontation between Roger and Maria and also the scene where Roger has a boy flirting with him. She didn an amazing job.  This is one of the perks to having one of the top feminization writers as your editor/

The story is a continuation of the story in From Step Brother to Sissy.  He meets a boy, takes a humiliating trip to the drug store, and becomes Maria's French Maid. The main focus in the book is on Roger's humiliation at the hands of his step sister and her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment