Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Boys of Alpha Nu Audio Book Drops

http://amzn.to/2qyolCX

I am really happy to announce that The Complete Boys of Alpha Theta Nu has finally dropped. I consider it one of my three most important stories along with Welcome to College and Sam's New Life.  Compared to the audio books I've released so far it's massive clocking in at five and a half hours. Ophelia Jones has done an amazing job with the narration and she was a real joy to work with.  I forgot how difficult this book was--tons of characters of both sexes, a small bit of singing, and a need to keep track of who is feminized and how much so that you don't make the feminized guys too macho.

This is an expensive book because it's so long, but if you subscribe to Audible, you can get it for free.  I've worked my butt off to get high quality audio books out this spring.  Whether I continue to put the work into it or not is going to depend on if I see that it's something people want. If this is something that appeals to you, please make a purchase.  I have a lot of other books that I'm sure would make great audio books.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment