Sunday, April 23, 2017

Satisfaction Guarantee on Audio Books!

http://www.audible.com/search/ref=a_hp_tseft?advsearchKeywords=Kylie+Gable&filterby=field-keywords&x=0&y=0

Because I think I have the  best erotic audio books on the market and because I want you to enjoy them too, I've decided to start a new satisfaction guarantee on audio books.  If you buy one of my audio books and don't like it, email me KylieGable(at)yahoo(dot)com telling me what audio book you were unhappy with and why and I will give you a code allowing you to get another audio book.  The new audio book doesn't even have to be one of mine.  I'm proud enough of these recordings to put my money where my mouth is. Check out my Audible page by clicking on the picture and sample just how amazing the narration is.

No comments:

Post a Comment