Sunday, March 12, 2017

Surprise! - Private School Prisoner

http://amzn.to/2mgY4Dh

Claudia and I have been going back and forth on this one.  She wants us to go back to doing a book every other week and I just don't know that it's possible without burnout.  We made a compromise.  I have a schedule until June, which I shared earlier this month.  That schedule has a book coming out every three weeks, but Claudia and I struck a compromise. 

There is another track of books.  These are unscheduled and when they come out they come out.  They are above and beyond or normally scheduled books and they will come out when they're ready.  It sometimes is going to have my books coming out in bunches.  I know that.  For instance Private School Prisoner is going to coming out less than a week before Plaything IV is out.  I also won't do a newsletter for these extra books.  I'll promote them when I promote the next regularly scheduled book.

Private School Prisoner is an idea that I came up with way back in 2014. The concept is pretty simple, a group of duplicitous schools girls trap a guy at their private school and force him to act as a private school girl and sex slave.  This book is a series, but it's a series of stand alone stories so you won't be lost if you miss one or start reading in the middle.

There's an excerpt and a bit more info on the Amazon page, but I'm really proud of this one.  I think my readers will really enjoy just what these girls do to this guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment