Thursday, May 19, 2016

I Just Heard from Amethyst Hammerfist


This is kind of an old video of Amethyst.  She's much more skilled now, but it should give you some idea of what she's like to wrestle.  She's currently in Prague where she just found a former Olympian and pulled off a surprise win.  She was the underdog, but I should avoid saying upset if I don't want to wind up like the guy in the video.  Here were her comments on Bridled by the Bridesmaids:

 It's brilliant. Sorry i took so long, not great net connection at the place i was in, in Prague. I just read the synopsis and the pages on Amazon that are displayed and tomorrow I will buy the book and read it all (I believe in supporting friends work and projects and passions!). It's very fun, very entertaining and awesomely written; i knew it would be. ;)

I could really imagine parts of it and you captured my personality well, Scorpion's too. ;) I'll get back to you after I've read the whole thig, so far, I love it all. ;)

It feels great to hear that from her, especially the part about getting her and Scoprion's personalities right.

No comments:

Post a Comment