Monday, December 21, 2015

The Cuckysitter

http://amzn.to/1QVa9IU

I took a little break from the Sam series to write a one shot story called The Cuckysitter.  I hope you'll give it a chance, especially if you enjoy stories of cuckolding as well as feminization. 

When a college girl desperate for money turns to babysitting to make ends meet, an odd phone call changes her life for ever. Now she finds herself with the smallest of niche businesses babysitting cuckolded men while their wives spend the evening in the embrace of their new lovers. She enters a world of cuckolding, female domination, bondage, and forced feminization and she takes to it like nothing she's ever experienced in this steamy new short story.

"I am free tonight. My fee is $15 per hour. How many would I be sitting for?"
"Only one."
"And how old?" I asked.
"He's thirty-eight," she replied.
"Excuse me?" I replied after a stunned pause.
"It's not for a child, it's my husband."
"Is he disabled or something? I have no nursing training."
"No, he's fine. I just have a date tonight and I don't want to leave him home alone."
"I'm sorry," I said trying to remain professional despite my shock. "I don't think I'm what you're looking for."
"I'll double your rate."
"I don't know you and...this just seems strange. I'm sorry," I replied, though to be honest I was more creeped out than sorry.
"I'll triple your rate...actually, no I'll pay you $50 per hour for six hours. That's $300," she pleaded.
"I don't understand," I said. "If you're married, why are you going on a date?"
"My husband doesn't satisfy me...not that way anyway. He's my best friend, a great breadwinner. I'm lucky to have him, but he's hung like a tadpole. We talked it over and we decided that I should get my sexual needs met elsewhere."
I was glad that she couldn't see me over the phone. I wasn't exactly a virgin, but at eighteen I was definitely virginal. I was naive about sexual matters, and had never heard of hot wives or open marriage. I felt insulted, and stuttered in surprise, "I'm not a...not a...prostitute."
"Oh no, it's nothing like that," she reassured me.
"Well...what would I have to do?" Damn I needed the money, and if I didn't have to do anything gross....
"Just like normal baby sitting. If you could keep him company during my date, that would be all I'd need from you."

No comments:

Post a Comment