Thursday, August 27, 2015

We're Both Number One



I have been helping Claudia get set up on NiteFlirt and she's amazing at it.  She's become #1 in several categories right off the bat and I couldn't be prouder of her. If you do use Niteflirt or want to give it a try, call her and she'll tell you all sorts of dirt on me lol.  She's quite good at what she does.  The link below should be to her listing, not mine.

Call Authoritarian Claudia for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

I've also been working on a commission for author John Dylena who is a very gifted author of feminization and gender change in his own right.  Do check his work out.

French Exchange has been selling very well and has even reached number one on Amazon in transgender fiction on several different occasions. I've been in the top position before, but not in awhile.  I think that this might mean people might want longer books and I may need to consider it.  I've definitely enjoyed my book ever two weeks schedule though and that will have to end if I start trying to work 25,000 word stories.

I am going to try and go back to being a dutiful blogger.  The thing I hate most when I fall behind is that the blog posts I make tend to be more selling things than talking about feminization.  I want to get back to that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment