Tuesday, June 30, 2015

www.kyliegable.com

I finally broke down and started a mailing list.  Changes to Amazon's payment plans are going to wipe away about 30% of my income from selling books and I figure that the best way to replace it is by increasing my marketing. I promise that my mailing list will only send mail 2-3 times a month.  I do not want to be a spammer. 

So if it's not spam, what will the list be?  Obviously, I'll use it for product announcements, but it'll also include free stuff like reviews, anecdotes and advice from my feminized days, short fiction, and anything else that I think my readers will enjoy. 

If you sign up for the mailing list at www.kyliegable.com, you will aslo receive a free PDF copy of my story, The Operator, which I think is one of my better ones.  Go ahead and sign up.  I promise you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment