Monday, June 29, 2015

Two of My Books are Now Free

I've decided to make two of my books permanently free.  Calendar Girl, which is one of my favorite stories that I've written tells the story of one young woman embracing dominance as she feminizes a male friend for her sorority's fundraising calendar.  Welcome to College is the first book in a series by the same name.  It's autobiographical and tells how I went from Kyle to Kylie.  A lot of my feminization stories are variations on those things that happened to me as a naive college student.

I have made both books available for free at Smashwords and Amazon just price-matched Calendar Girl today.  I expect it will be no time until they do the same to Welcome to College.  In fact, if you let them know about Welcome to College, they may just give you a $3 credit to your account, which you could use to buy another great book, preferably one that I wrote.

If you do get the free book (or any of my new books for the foreseeable future), you will also get a link to where you can sign up for my mailing list and get a free copy of The Operator.   The mailing list will receive emails from me 2-3 times a month.  I won't deluge your mailbox and it'll contain articles on feminization, very short stories, reviews, and yes product announcements.  You can sign up at www.kyliegable.com and I think if you enjoy my writing, you'll be very glad that you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment