Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pink and Frilly is Back!

I am thrilled to see that the website Pink and Frilly is back up.  It's another blogger site that has some of my absolute favorite feminization captions sites and it had been down since February 21st.  Now, they haven't posted any new captions since returning, but it's still great to see it back. 

I really want more of you calling me at Niteflirt.  I'm having so much fun with the callers over there, but it's been people who have talked to me on Niteflirt who have started buying my books instead of readers giving me a call.  I have some fun audio recordings over there too.

Finally, the next story has been subjected to a very intensive editing and rewrite.  I'm really proud of it.  It's a court room procedural where a mistress is put on trial.  I think it's steamy, but it also has a great plot.  Hope you're all well.  Look for Trial of a Feminizer sometime around Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment