Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New Review: Miss Management 1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YBPENJO/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00YBPENJO&linkCode=as2&tag=kylsbou-20&linkId=OS2GNH6CP56GC5CM


I wish that Mindi Harris hadn't given me creator credit on the cover of her first feminization ebook Miss Management.  I didn't write it, but I did proofread and edit it just like Mindi has done for about 6-8 of my books.  I also created the cover for her, which did take a lot of work, but had nothing to do with writing a really great first book.

Mitch is a beyond a sexist boss.  He manages a local franchise in the Tatas chain of restaurants.  Tatas is akin to any of a hundred Hooters knockoff chains from Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt to Mugs N Jugs.  He also uses his position to make women desperate to keep their jobs sexually service him.  When they finally get evidence of him in the act, the shoe is now on the other foot and the booty shorts are now on the...well you know.

I've read an advanced copy and I give Miss Management five stars.  Mindi does a skillful job of weaving plot and general sexiness together and  gives a large wait staff their own individual personalities very effectively.  He's apprenticed as my beta reader before venturing off on his own and as a result, I'm sure if you like work by myself or Alyssa Paige, you'll love Miss Management.

I gain nothing financially from sales of his book, but I do want to see a young and talented new writer succeed and continue in this genre.  There aren't enough talented feminization authors out there and this is one we don't want to lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment