Saturday, March 21, 2015

Talking to Me on Nite Flirt



I am a writer.  That's what I consider my art.  I have a day job, but writing takes up an awful lot of my free time.  Some of my stories come from my imagination, which I think is pretty powerful and some of them come from my own experiences, which I know were very powerful for me.

The term phone sex is a bit odd.  It does mean that somebody is paying money to have a conversation about erotic experiences and fantasies.  I'm happy to roleplay with you.  It kind of brings me back to my own improv training.  However, it really doesn't have to be anything too major.  If you've read one of my stories and you want to know about my experiences or talk to someone who understands your fantasies and experiences give me a call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment