Tuesday, February 10, 2015

It's Started

I warned you all that I'd be working on construction on this blog.  There will be less pictures of me up and more book covers, but I will keep some pics up and rotate them regularly.  College was pretty amazing and I love talking about my experiences, but the fiction is where my heart is right now, so I'm redesigning the blog to feature that.  I also want to put more content in the blog posts.  8 or 9 days without an update is really inexcusable and I apologize for the delay. 


I don't know when it will be out, but I uploaded the next Alpha Theta Nu story today.  The first story set up the conspiracy.  This story really gets into the feminization aspects.  Book three reveals things and represents a real turning point for the series.  I think you'll enjoy it.  I'll have more when it gets uploaded.  I wanted it out Friday, but Amazon upload times are insane lately so it may be tomorrow and it may be Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment