Sunday, January 25, 2015

Construction



I hope you're all doing well and have a very fun and sexy time doing it.  I'm sorry that this blog has really grounded to a halt other than some ads for new products.  However, it's all part of that writer's creed of  weighing everything you do vs. the value of writing more.  A lot of blogging time has been taken by writing.  I'm overjoyed at the success of The Boys of Alpha Theta Nu, which is shaping up quite nicely after being out for a week.  However, the British market has really dried up this month.

I am going to be cleaning up the blog a little.  The main difference that you will probably notice is that I'm going to be taking down a bunch of the old pictures.  My thought is to limit the pictures of my femme self to about four or five that would rotate constantly and then use the rest of the space with my books.  I'd also love to ad a link section. 

If you are enjoying this blog and want to help, I'm not asking for money or for you to buy more books (wouldn't hurt though).  However, I'd love more questions and comments.  You can leave it anonymously and it would give me a lot more to write blog posts about.

No comments:

Post a Comment