Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's Nothing Personal: Breaking a Billionaire

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Nothing-Personal-Breaking-Billionaire-ebook/dp/B00QOBQH56/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417984574&sr=8-1&keywords=Nothing+personal+kylie+gable

Sometimes, I think my beta readers really save me.  I had completed this story and I got two different responses from two different beta readers.  One of my readers didn't care for it much because of personal tasted and another one didn't like it because he thought the ending didn't work.    I think this final version addresses both of their issues and becomes a much better story for it. 

The story was originally going to be called Breaking the Billionaire, but about two weeks before it came out, somebody else published a feminization book with the exact same title, so I had to change things a bit and it became It's Nothing Personal: Breaking a Billionaire

In this story, we meet Lyle Cummings.  He's a software entrepreneur who has already made more money than most people could spend in a lifetime. When he runs into a mysterious woman named Andrea at a boring museum fundraiser sparks fly, but what he is unaware of is that she's former a former Canadian intelligent agent, whose whole role here is to abduct and eventually feminize him with the help of her partner, Kara.

Through a series of flashbacks, we learn just what type of a man Mr. Cummings is as he tries to escape his predicament and find out the identity of his rival who has hired Andrea for this task.



"I want you to know that this is nothing personal," she stated almost apologetically.  "You really should have just accepted the limousine ride from me."

"What are you talking about?" he asked puzzled and still wanting her body.

"I'm afraid that I've been contracted by certain parties who are very displeased with you to enact vengeance for them. It's what I do," she explained.

"What? Seriously, you’re going to kill me?"

"No, but in the end you may wish that I had. I'm going to make certain changes to you and make arrangements for your future."

"Well, although you are quite obviously one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, you'll excuse me if I don't go gently," said Lyle Cummings in a voice full of the confidence that comes from always getting your way.

"Mr. Cummings, I would not recommend trying to fight me. I can be very persuasive and I am not at all squeamish about drawing blood or breaking bones," warned Andrea Bailey as she approached her prey menacingly, herding him towards the handicapped stall at the end of the line of cubicles.

"Stand back," he warned attempting to shove her away. He was shocked when she quickly sidestepped him and hit him with a perfectly targeted strike just over his left temple with her open palm. The blow clouded his mind, instantly alerting him to the trouble he was in.  She was more than his match and they both knew it. He tried to push her away while he cleared his head, but she was already on him. With an unexpected twist of her hip she threw him and he hit the wall behind the toilet with his forehead.  He landed awkwardly on his stomach on top of the toilet bowl. She climbed on his back, reaching for the roll of bathroom tissue hanging on the wall and rudely stuffing it in his mouth from behind. She kept his arms pinned to his sides by straddling him while she removed a black thigh high from her left leg and used it to secure the gag in place.

With her other stocking, she efficiently cinched his wrists together behind his back, then pulled his slacks down to his ankles and his boxers down to his knees. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out an applicator, which she used to insert a tampon deeply into his ass. He moaned in discomfort and indignation. It felt like the foreign object was burning a hole in his rectum.

"Relax, it's just a Bacardi 151 soaked tampon," she reassured him.

"Mppph!" He began thrashing around on the toilet, but between the stocking binding his wrists and the weight of Andrea pinning his arms, he couldn't really do anything to resist, but flop like a fish on dry land.  All his struggles really did was to increase the rate the alcohol in his ass was absorbed into his bloodstream.

"Hey, it's not so bad. Think how much money you're saving on the overpriced drinks out there," she teased him giggling at the strange situation they found themselves in.

Andrea and Lyle both heard the door to the bathroom open; they could hear a man enter as the soles of his feet echoed off the cold linoleum. Lyle began struggling harder, grunting loudly for help, but Andrea soon used her hand to silence him even further, while she began to moan as if she were in sexual ecstasy. They could hear the man chuckling as he used the urinal.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed.

The man used the sink and dried his hands with a towel; laughing lewdly as he left the bathroom.

"By now, you should be feeling a very strong buzz; are you? Just a few more minutes I think and I can let you up." She smacked his behind playfully and noticed his rather sluggish reaction.

After having the tampon in his ass for only fifteen minutes, he was now very drunk. Andrea picked up her cell phone and made a quick call saying only, "He's ready for pickup."

She untied his wrists and removed the gag, placing the discarded items into her purse so as not to leave any clues behind. She pulled up his boxers and pants, leaving the tampon in place.

"You've got to let me go. I'm important," he slurred at her.

"That's why you've got to go with me," she cooed. "You won't be important for much longer.  Maybe I'll even let you drive."

2 comments:

  1. Amazing story Kylie

    You're writing ability keeps improving. The ending was a bit abrupt, but the entire lead up was very creative, detailed, and compelling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I don't know if you read the final version, but I think I made the ending much less jarring. I do think my writing is improving.

    ReplyDelete