Friday, October 31, 2014

Holly-ween



I know that I mentioned in one of the Welcome to College books, that when Nicole and I moved in together, I was so terrified that the girls would force us to do to our apartment what they did to my dorm room, that I convinced Nicole, that the best shot we had was to feminize the place ourselves and beat them to the punch.  This was one of the few times that we got the best of our tormentresses, if you want to call it coming out on top.  One touch that we had was a very large print of Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's.   It was undeniably feminine, but I was sure that it saved us from staring at Justin Timberlake or some male body builder.

I just finished doing my makeup for a Halloween party.  Appropriately enough, I am dressing as Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's.   There is an equally feminine costume on the way tomorrow.  I can't complain.  It is fun to be dressing again, especially under the circumstances. 

1 comment: