Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Major Screw Up on My Part


Update: The problem has been fixed.  The updated file is now live.  I hope you'll enjoy this one.  I know it's a bit out there, but I'm really proud of it.

I had two files on my drive.  One was the final copy of The Mask of The Jaguar which was entitled "Jaguar".  The other was my final copy back from my beta reader with corrections and changes visible entitled "Mask of the Jaguar".  Unfortunately, I foolishly uploaded the wrong file.  I encountered the problem 15 minutes ago before many had been sold.  I have uploaded the correct file and it'll be ready very soon.  If you got the wrong copy, you can reload it from Amazon when the good copy is up.  Also, if you did download the bad copy, if you let me know on here or at KylieGable@yahoo.com, I will send you a free copy of any book in my catalog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment