Saturday, July 5, 2014

Cuckolded by a Girl Gang


Poor Wesley.  In Taken by a Girl Gang, he moved into a new neighborhood and immediately made an enemy of the Archer Point Banshees and their leader Marisol who knows a thing or two about kicking ass.   The emasculation he endures gets ratcheted up in Cuckolded by a Girl Gang and Wesley is in danger of losing his marriage and his job as he learns the ultimate plot against him and the person behind it. 

I am really excited to be publishing this book.  Taken by a Girl Gang was incredibly well received by my beta readers and it sold more in 2 weeks than any other book I have published has sold in a month.  It's broken all sorts of records for me and the reviews have been even better.

One said, "I have to say that this is even better than the first part!!  You keep outdoing yourself!!"
Another wrote, "I really enjoyed the story, and I wouldn't change a thing."

Also, this time it's the same version on both Amazon and Smashwords.  Amazon kept me sweating bullets, but they approved the story.  I hope you'll give it a shot and enjoy it.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment