Saturday, June 7, 2014

Loving Bad Girls


I have such an affection for bad girls.  Obviously, the girls who feminized me were the epitome of bad girls.  I have often wondered if I went to Amanda's hometown if I would have found a trail of her male high school classmates who had been degraded and emasculated by her and I also wonder if in her adult life he male colleagues at work have mastered walking in heels yet.

To the girls, I was the perfect target for feminization because of my appearance, but it was actually a perfect storm situation because I think it was my personality that made me such putty in their hands.  I had no desire to be feminized.  When you're a small boy with delicate features, who hated being mistaken for a girl as a child, that was just too close to home.  However, I always did have a thing for the tough girls, the tomboys, and my favorite--the girls who were pretty and still dangerous.

One of my first memories of interacting with kids my own age is of the little girls across the street from me singing, "Girls are better than boys are, girls are better I know" to the tune of Someone's in the Kitchen with Dinah.  I of course had to shut them up and that led to me losing a running race to one girl and then getting punched in the jaw and knocked off my feet by another girl.  As I sat on the sidewalk crying, I saw the girls walking away in 1980s empowerment.  Sisterhood was strong.

Growing up, we didn't have cable so I watched a lot of reruns and I immediately gravitated to women like Mary Tyler Moore in the Dick Van Dyke Show.  Laura Pettry was sexy and kicked ass too.  Of course, Julie Newmar as Catwoman was another favorite.  I remember an episode of Fresh Prince where Will got tied up by a girl as being rather hot too.

I will always associated my femininization kink with bad girls.   After college, I tried to wear some of my college clothes and it did nothing for me.  The dress didn't mean much without the strong woman to put me there.  I think I wrote my ideal bad girl in my new book, The Good, the Bad, and the Sissy.  Zelia kicks ass, but is still so amazingly sexy under her tough as leather exterior.

No comments:

Post a Comment