Sunday, April 20, 2014

Summer Reunion is on Amazon

For those of you who celebrate Easter, I wish you a very happy day.  Today is also the day when the first part of Summer Reunion comes out.  It is only a two part story, but I think you'll find it fascinating.  I found writing it to be a very different experience.  With Welcome to College, I admittedly changed facts both to protect identities and to make things flow better as a story.  However, that story was basically true.  That means that I knew where things were going.

Summer Reunion is 100% fictional.  The result is that sometimes the characters don't want to behave in the way I tell them too.  The girls at the beach turned out much meaner than I had intended to make them.  I had intended for their humiliation of William to be much more subtle, but as intelligent women tend to do, they did what they wanted regardless of my own plans.  I hope this is well received.  I was overjoyed by the response to Welcome to College and I hope that people will enjoy what the girls have in store for poor William in this book and the next.

If you were intimidated by the sheer number of books in the Welcome to College series, Summer Reunion may be perfect for you. With only 2 books, you'll get a pretty complete story with just the first book and then can choose whether to continue to the second book or not after reading the first one.




No comments:

Post a Comment